Monday, December 22, 2008

3 days until Knishmas!

It's the most wonderful time of the year. With the kids jingle belling, and everyone telling you "Be of good cheer!", it's the happiest season of all with those holiday greetings and gay happy meetings when friends come to call.

I think Christmas is awesome. It's like a SUPER EVENT where the entire WORLD participates! It's like the super bowl. Except instead of football, it's Christmas. How awesome is that?! Everyone gets all gay, Christmas music fills the air, and we all get this sorta feeling in our bodies that's like "hey. It's Christmas time. cool".

Yay holidays! Okay I forgot where I was going with this. Oh well TIME FOR RECAP!!

Friday -
My favorite part of the school day before Christmas is seeing all them presents. Everyone has BAGS of lil&big goodies, and I see those gifts floaring around the halls during the day, being traded faster than Benadict Arnold! Wait that's the not the right word. Nevermind. But yeah, happy people make me happy.

The rest of the day was so choice. (That's 80's lingo for you youngsters.) I ate at Five Guys with 4 other guys, partied with Jane at town cenna, then visited Vero. That's like FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND leap frog sort-of-a-day. That's like if my day were a pinball machine, I would've hit every single bumper on the way down to the bumpers. That's like, well, you GET IT... I had a great day.

THANK YOU FOR THE PRESENTS!

Shame on you if you failed to give me one. SHAME...

Saturday -
Nothing happened today. YAY!

Sunday -
Civics meeting and the end.

Monday -
FIRST DAY OF TRACK & FIELD!! I don't remember the rain freezing my head last week. Thanks for coming out if you did! Shame on you if you didn't. SHAME...

Later... gaming party / secret Santa gift exchange! THANKS FOR THE GAMES CRAIG. Shame on you if you aren't Craig. SHAME...

Actually... I don't really feel like posting on my Kanga right now. So instead of writing more about the magic of Christmas, here is a video of no relevance. This was actually filmed around the end of last school year.

Chua Spars (with?) Kenny/Craig


Yup.

It's the happiest season of all.

1 comment:

Paul said...

LOL at 4 other guys hahaha

she would kill you.
i mean he.