Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just because I don't type anything in my Kanga, doesn't mean nothing's happening with my life. I do have lotsa deep thoughts and do do lotsa crazy stuff and blah blah blah. (DODO!)

For example.

Today my dad wasn't here this morning, so I couldn't get my weekly Sunday morning donut delivered to me today. I ended up just going to the donut shop on my own. On my way back, I saw a black guy in my neighborhood sitting on the sidewalk. I thought he was depressed, but it turns out he was just talking on his cell phone. A few streets down I saw another black guy outside talking on HIS cellphone too. Then I thought "Hm. Maybe they're talking to each other. Haha that's funny. WAIT A MINUTE just because they're both black doesn't mean they're talking to each other! HAHAHAHHA! It's possible, though, right? HAHA."

The end.

So see? Life happens that I don't show here. Why I'm telling you this, I don't know, but I thought you oghta.

GOTTA WRITE SENIOR WILL!

No comments: