Sunday, July 26, 2009

Word of the Day: Vacaton

The day returning from vacation is weird - at least for me anyway. It's weird knowing that just a few hours ago I was some place far away doing some completely vacationy thing... and then now I'm back at home adjusting to how I was living before. There could be some scientific name for that... and if not, I'll make up one! Vacaton. There ya go.

vacaton (va-kuh-tone) - the feeling one gets of reverting back to a routine after following an alternative one for a long period of time (usually the secondary routine lasting at least a day)

Example: I got vacaton today after returning from Comic-Con after 4 days of fun.

WHOA

WHOA

TRANSITION?!

YAY COMIC-CON!

For now I'll just put up some pictures.




Oh yeah, and it was incredibly fun.

No comments: