Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy Off The Hizzy (sadly that rhymes)

HELL WEEK!

WELL FOR me anyway. It's the last week of my Comic Class at Quest Learning Center and I have to use the kids' comics to make TWO comic books! That's a lot of work. In the wise words of that one robot guy from Might Morphin (I forgot his name), AY AY AY AY AY AY!

But in other news, if I didn't throw this in your face already,

PLEASE

VOTE

FOR

ME!



It's for a scholarship at www.whyideserverascholarship.com, here's the actual link:
http://www.whyideserveascholarship.com/video/show/9010

If you vote for me, you will get $1000. Probably. And PLEASE vote everyday so we can beat the Latina girl who's first. Most votes wins $2,500, and I need the money!

THANKS!


I'll walk about Warped Tour later (maybe I'll let Craig and Alex do some of the report).

But in more other news,

15

No comments: