Thursday, November 27, 2008

GOBBLE GOBBLE!

Ya think Turkish people have a Turkey Day? Does Turkey even HAVE turkeys?!

One of the many unsolved mysteries of life.

But HEY guys. Happy THANKSGIVIN'. And that's about all I have to say today. If you can't think of something to be thankful for, be glad you have your eyes to read my Kanga. Be glad you have lungs to breathe. Be glad you can count up to 100. Be glad you have all you hair. Be glad you are not dying. Be glad you still have the opportunity to live. That would be something to be thankful for.

But enough my if this macaroni-and-cheesey-balogna-yay-living-talk. Why not a picture! My Kanga so needs WAY more pictures.


"OIIII!.. stupid chickens."

Oh I get it now! That's the sound turkeys make, and that's what you DO today! I GET IT!!

No comments: